NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Open to everybody who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse, and any person residing in the same household whether related or not) of Kucka Limited. (“Sponsor”), and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and their advertising and promotion agencies associated with the “Kucka Limited Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. PDT on Monday, August 20, 2021, and ends at 12:00 a.m. PDT on Sunday, October 10, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor or its duly authorized representative shall be the determiner of all Sweepstakes-related time periods.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter for free by going to this web page and following the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. You will be asked to provide basic contact information such as your first name, last name, and email address. Limit: one (1) entry per person. Receipt of entry may not be acknowledged. 4. How to Win: Winners (the “Winners”) will be determined by a random drawing (using www.growviral.com) for the Grand Prizes (as defined in Section 5, below) to take place on or about Monday, October 11, 2021 by approximately 5:00 p.m. PDT. Winner will be selected from among the qualified entries received by the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winner will be notified by email within approximately forty-eight (48) hours following the drawing. Upon receiving notification, each Winner must successfully reply to Sponsor or its representative within forty-eight (48) hours following notification, or Sponsor may award the prize to the next eligible entrant. In the event Sponsor or its designee is unable to successfully contact or communicate with a potential Winner, Sponsor may award the prize to the next eligible entrant(s) until such time a Winner is determined.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES, INCLUDING INCOME TAX, ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER. Any difference between the stated estimated value of a prize and its actual value will not be awarded. Winner agrees to accept the prize “as is.”
Odds of winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prize Restrictions: The Prizes are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Sponsor is not required to (but may, at its sole discretion) offer substitutions, a cash redemption or alternative of equal or greater value to a prize awarded under this Sweepstakes. The prizes awarded are subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Official Rules, on the prizes and/or included with the prizes.
7. General Entry Rules: Any individual or entrant who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, entry under multiple identities, and/or uses multiple computers, multiple Internet Protocol addresses, so-called “proxy servers,” or any software program to manipulate or create multiple entries, or uses any other device, method, or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to review and investigate all entries to take any and all measures it deems necessary to ensure a fair Sweepstakes. Mutilated, edited, lost, illegible, or incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible, disqualified and void. In the event of a dispute, entry information will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Service Provider, telephone company, wireless service provider, Internet access provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses associated with the submitted email address by the entrant. Sponsor, together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, and distributors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not responsible for circumstances that may limit or otherwise restrict the ability to participate, including, but not limited to: (i) late, incomplete, garbled, or mutilated entries; technical, hardware, or miscellaneous software malfunctions or manipulations; viruses; network or electronic malfunctions of any kind; (ii) any human error that may occur in Winner notification or other Sweepstakes-related communications; (iii) or for any printing or posting errors in these Official Rules. If a printing, electronic, or other error results in more prizes being claimed than the number stated in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as described in these Official Rules (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), then, in such an event, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY FRAUDULENT ENTRIES OR ACTIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants and/or a winner who do not comply with these Official Rules or otherwise attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way may be disqualified.
ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Sponsor: Kucka Limited
The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are © 2021Kucka Limited. All rights reserved.